|Posted by Kivo1991 on January 17, 2014 at 3:05 PM||comments (8)|
We are currently working on improving the overall look of the towncreens. Here is the old mod's Knight Townscreen version and the most recent one, nearing completion. We also changed the Crossbowman/Marksman dwelling, the fields to the building by the castle.
Higher Resolution for better comparison:
|Posted by Kivo1991 on January 10, 2014 at 3:20 PM||comments (8)|
We work hard in many directions currently, and we haste to make some unique developments. The closest material stuff from us will still be the extra map pack, though.
New creatures (the design is not final, colors may change and cosmetic improvements may be made, but it's still an important update)
- The 'Toad' will most likely be a melee attacker, yet we are still deciding whether the upgrade should have a ( very small ) limit of shots.
- The Wyvern will of course replace the Shaman and its ability is still undecided.
|Posted by Kivo1991 on December 11, 2013 at 1:40 PM||comments (6)|
Be sure to find a lot more H2 stylized Hero Portraits in the coming beta!
|Posted by Kivo1991 on October 13, 2013 at 3:10 PM||comments (5)|
Right Click --> View Image = Full View
|Posted by Kivo1991 on September 26, 2013 at 4:50 PM||comments (0)|
So to those who have kindly applied, a link has been sent or is on it's way. Please read the message with the details and feel free to join the "Beta Testers Discussion". Thank You!
If I have missed anyone out who has already applied, please email me again at [email protected] or simply comment.
I hope you enjoy testing the mod!
|Posted by Kivo1991 on September 14, 2013 at 9:10 AM||comments (6)|
Here are some more secondary skill icons. The fire magic is still in progress, however all the icons made, use only colours from H2 palette. Check more secondary skill icons below.
|Posted by Kivo1991 on June 8, 2013 at 9:35 AM||comments (5)|
New graphics are being made, here are few examples. There is more progress just not as fast as it was previously. Many new map objects have been done so the map generator has not as many h3 objects anymore.
- A design of Rakshasa to replace the Hippogriff in the Wizard Castle. The order of units would then slightly change.
- Secondary Skill Icons... few examples. The upgrades for the ones shown are finished just like here for Morale and Sorcery.
- Ballista added with animations (to be improved). No more trees on the sides of the battlefield so the Ballista doesn't sit on top of them.
|Posted by Kivo1991 on April 2, 2013 at 11:45 AM||comments (0)|
Which townscreen do you like the most in general?
Which townscreen do you think needs improving?
Do you like the idea of the Shaman in the Witch Castle, or would you prefer to have it replaced with a different creature?