The Succession Wars Mod

https://www.facebook.com/thesuccessionwarsmod

http://kivoart.deviantart.com/

Forums

Forum Home > Mod Artwork > Fonts & Interfaces

uhm

Okay, so I will decrease the size of Strenght and water content buttons and increase Show Random Maps to Cancel size. Perhaps I will also decrease those buttons to the right, but not so drastically as Docent Picolan.

--
"They came from the depths of the Void,
an ancient Enemy of an ancient People..."
November 16, 2014 at 5:57 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Orzie

Okay, I'm eager to see the results. Currently we are busy with the Gipsy townscreen, and I will revise the Dropbox - I have found a lot of cool sounds from H1 and H2 which can and must be used in the mod. I hope to present an update soon too.

November 16, 2014 at 9:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Orzie

Hey, Uhm, nice buttons! ;)

December 12, 2014 at 6:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

uhm

Hey, thank you, I'm still fighting :) . I've got terrible rush on studies now, I just can't wait for Christmas to rest a bit and relax on SWmod :P . After this interface I will try to animate a creature - I've got enough brown buttons and letters...

December 12, 2014 at 1:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Orzie

Sure, we have several creatures which are not animated at all, like the Scorpion. Also, there is a Witch faction icon in H2 style which is still undone ;) I also have a lot of problems related to the studies.

December 12, 2014 at 3:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Randjan

Where can we vote for the buttons?
Why is the chat completely gone? I know it's off topic, but that's what I just noticed, and I think it's necessary to have a chat box.

December 13, 2014 at 1:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Orzie

I don't know what happened to the chat, only Kivo can fix it.

The buttons don't need to be voted for, there is only one solution which fits because of the limited ability to vary the letter size.

December 14, 2014 at 2:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Tibor0803

As I login to my Chatango account neither my picture or anything which is image related does not appear on the site. I think something's wrong with the Chatango site itself. Somehow my Adobe Flash here is outdated and as I allow the firefox to use it, the chat doesn't appear.

December 14, 2014 at 9:41 AM Flag Quote & Reply

uhm

How does it look now?

The old for comparision:

And HoTA team proposition, I was slightly basing on it:

--
December 18, 2014 at 8:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Orzie

Almost perfect. Now I would suggest to enlarge the SHOW RANDOM MAPS button to satisfy the OKAY and CANCEL buttons. The same sizes for all buttons will look harmonical. You can do the draft and I will be able to help you right after 27th when I will deal with my exams.

December 18, 2014 at 1:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sir Albe

Excellent, uhm. Best of both versions, but I also think Orzie has a point. It would make it look a bit better.

December 18, 2014 at 3:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

uhm

The new letters are about 15% smaller than Okay and Cancel buttons, larger don't fit  frames.

Merry Christmas to the whole team! May this year Santa Claus (or snjeguroćka :P ) bring You many behemoths under the christmas tree!

--
December 26, 2014 at 11:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Orzie

Seems to be looking good, finally. I will polish the letters a bit later when I will deal with exams.

And yeah, merry christmas to you man :)

Yet, снегурочка is related to Father Frost, not Santa :)

December 26, 2014 at 2:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

uhm

In Poland снегурочка (śnieżynka) helps giving presents both  Father Frost and Santa, really  :P . 

--
December 26, 2014 at 3:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Orzie

Alright, if you say so 

December 26, 2014 at 4:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sir Albe

It looks very good, uhm. Merry christmas to the both of you. We have no снегурочка nor Father Frost here in Denmark, but we do have santa claus and elfs :)

December 26, 2014 at 5:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

uhm

Update

Kingdom overview:

Heroes 2 for comparision:

Fixed save game menu:

--
February 5, 2015 at 9:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Tibor0803

Many changes are balanced with other textures and texts in the buttons also have the desired size. The Kingdom overview is tasty now, all you have to deal is the hero specialtly icon, it's right click information and it's functionality, if we want to have the very old heroes and heroines in-game you can take out all hero specialties. I don't even know the concept of yours but anything birth it seems tasty.

February 5, 2015 at 11:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Orzie

Looks perfect for that variation of the interface. Be sure to add those to the UpToDateFiles folder. We have started to collect materials for the v0.8 beta release.

We will then check people's reaction about the new adventure map interface.

I will also work on the x2 upscales of all resources to make them fit to message windows more, and I will think about the enlarged def of the gold icon too.

February 5, 2015 at 11:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sir Albe

Very beautiful kingdom overview. It really feels like H2 even though it isn't. That is part of the reason we do not need to copy the H2 interface. The H3 also feel a lot more organised and optimized. Nice fix on the save game error. It had bothered me a lot. Great job, uhm!

February 5, 2015 at 12:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Videos

2530 views - 0 comments
1943 views - 1 comment