|Posted by Kivo1991 on February 8, 2013 at 1:10 PM||comments (3)|
|Posted by Kivo1991 on January 14, 2013 at 12:30 AM||comments (1)|
Please vote using the links below and give us your honest opinions:
Which castle do you feel is overpowered? ( Too strong )
Which castle do you feel is underpowered? ( Too weak )
Which castle is your favourite?
Which castle's creature line-up do you like the most?
Would you prefer to have the Ghoul as a melee attacker or keep it a shooter?
|Posted by Kivo1991 on January 8, 2013 at 1:50 PM||comments (5)|
After a lot of work, the mod is finally ready for beta release. We would like to thank anyone who has contributed and supported us. A very big thank you from me for the amazing work and effort put by the mod programmer Kegolo! Without him the mod would definitely not be in the state that it is now.
Also a big thank you to the past team which unfortunately broke up for various reasons.
The mod has changed a lot since the pre-beta released by mister_kalu. The list of fixes, changes and improvements goes on forever, but here are some of the main points:
- A huge amount of bugs and crashes have been fixed
- Whole Fortress Castle complete ( buildings + creatures )
- More maps have been added ( from H2, H3 and also made from scratch )
- Improved state of Random Maps.
- Many new and improved icons, interfaces and cursors ( H2 style )
- Improved creature looks - upgrades and those made by the previous team
- Overall balance of the game has been highly improved.
( Please do not choose to play as 'Heretic' as this castle is still in progress and has not been completed - it has been turned off for the Computer to play )
Please report any bugs on the forum or to:
Kegolo (Main Programmer): [email protected]
Kivo: [email protected]